Top Ten Reasons to Work for George Hills
- Dynamic, 65 years “young” company providing new opportunities every day.
- A friendly work environment where people are interested in what you’re doing and what inspires you.
- Work with some of the most experienced and respected professionals in claims administration, litigation management, and JPA formation.
- Collaborative culture–open-door approach, teamwork, and knowledge sharing.
- Opportunity to work on innovative engagements.
- Make a difference—a place where every individual can have input and make an impact.
- The excitement of constant growth—a growing client base, service areas, technology platforms, and continued learning!
- Join a firm known for giving back and community involvement.
- An organization where infrastructure and tools are provided to facilitate the most effective and friendly work environment.
- We have fun working, learning, and growing together!
Claims Adjuster – Los Angeles Area
We are looking for adjusters for our growing client base in Ventura, Orange, and Los Angeles counties! You will provide direct support to assigned public entity clients, exercising independent judgment and personal discretion on matters related to general liability claims, claim management, and claims resolution/settlement. From initial investigation to collaboration with counsel in preparation for litigation, you will work in our SIMS claims system alongside your internal team. You should possess a comprehensive knowledge relating to the handling of public entity liability claims and at least three (3) years’ experience with insurance claims, self-insurance, pooled insurance, or Joint Powers Authorities, specifically working with schools and municipalities.
Claims Adjuster – Central Valley
We are looking for a Claims Adjuster to work directly with the assigned public entity client in the Central Valley, exercising independent judgment and personal discretion on matters related to general liability claims, claim management, and claims resolution/settlement to resolve issues facing the client. A four year college degree is preferred, with at least three (3) years’ experience with public entity claims, self-insurance, pooled insurance, or Joint Powers of Authority. Please note: The client has requested that the adjuster reside within 60 miles of the City of Merced.